Skip to content
Download HOF Nomination Form
- Candidates can be an athlete in any sport, coach, or any person in the community that has contributed to the success of the Boardman High School Athletic Program.
- An athlete selection shall be based on his or her accomplishments while at Boardman High School.
- The number of inductees shall never exceed ten (10). An athlete must have graduated at least 15 years prior to selection.
- In any given year, there may be one or more inductees other than an athlete selected.
- A inductee selected as a “Contributor” is one who, through his or her profession, career in athletics, sports management, coaching, officiating, or playing, has brought prestige and respect to the Boardman Schools and the Boardman Community.
- All candidates must be of good moral character.