Completed Booster Projects
Recent and On-Going Projects/Contributions to the Boardman Local Schools
- To-date have raised nearly $3M million for the new Spartan Stadium Project – 2010 to Current
- Indoor batting cages for baseball/softball – 2020
- New lighting in the Stadium weight room – 2020
- Donation to BSTN for travel broadcasting equipment for away events – 2019
- Annual Sponsorship of 2 Boardman Community Baseball Youth Baseball Teams
- Annual Award of two $1,000 college scholarships – $32k of scholarships given to-date
- State Championship Rings for Team and Individual State Champions
- Blvd Banners at all entrances to the BHS campus – 2017
- Boardman Spartans wall wraps in gym locker rooms – 2017
Past Projects/Contributions to the Boardman Local Schools
- With Rotary Raised $275,000 for Sports Complex
- $100,000 donation to the Boardman Performing Arts Center
- Stadium Weight Room Equipment and Flooring
- Band Seating
- Baseball Outfield Fence
- Baseball Field Renovation
- Increased Seating at Old Spartan Stadium
- Restrooms at Old Spartan Stadium
- Concession Stand at Old Spartan Stadium
- Sound System Renovation at Old Spartan Stadium
- Stadium Seat Replacement at Old Spartan Stadium
- $65,000 State-of-the-Art Scoreboard at Old Spartan Stadium
- Soccer & Track Sound System
- Soccer & Track Scoreboards
- Wrestling Mat Racks
- Middle School Weight Room
- Spartan XC Invitational Sponsorship
- Ron Scott “Track Records” Memorial
- 5 Station Universal Gym with 3 additional workout stations
- Projector & Camera
- Apple Computer for Spartan Football Teams
Privately funded Phases 1 and 2 of the Spartan Stadium Project.
Boardman Spartans wall wraps in boys and girls locker rooms at BHS Gymnasium
Girl’s locker room renovations partially funded by the Boosters.
Scott “Track Records” Memorial.
Scott Memorial dedication attendees.
Universal gym donated by the Boosters.