Completed Booster Projects
- To-date have raised over $2.5 million for the new Spartan Stadium Project.
- Award of two $1,000 college scholarships annually – $30k of scholarships given to-date
- Annual Sponsorship of 2 Boardman Community Baseball Youth Baseball Teams
- With Rotary Raised $275,000 for Sports Complex
- $100,000 donation to the Boardman Performing Arts Center
- Donation to BSTN for travel broadcasting equipment for away events
- Weight Room Equipment
- Band Seating
- Outfield Fence
- Projector & Camera
- Baseball Field Renovation
- Increased Seating at Old Spartan Stadium
- Restrooms at Old Spartan Stadium
- Concession Stand at Old Spartan Stadium
- Sound System Renovation
- Stadium Seat Replacement at Old Spartan Stadium
- $65,000 State-of-the-Art Scoreboard at Old Spartan Stadium
- New Weight Room Floor
- Soccer & Track Sound System
- Soccer & Track Scoreboards
- Wrestling Mat Racks
- Middle School Weight Room
- Spartan XC Invitational Sponsorship
- State Championship Rings for Team and Individual State Champions
- Ron Scott “Track Records” Memorial
- 5 Station Universal Gym with 3 additional workout stations
- Apple Computer for Spartan Football Teams
Privately funded Phases 1 and 2 of the Spartan Stadium Project.
Boardman Spartans wall wraps in boys and girls locker rooms at BHS Gymnasium
Girl’s locker room renovations partially funded by the Boosters.
Scott “Track Records” Memorial.
Scott Memorial dedication attendees.
Universal gym donated by the Boosters.